Sign in to follow this  
Absolute0

SOLD: KSC-35

SOLD. Thanks for all the interest.

Edited by Absolute0

Thanks for all the interest, got quite a long queue already. I really dunno who to sell it to, didn't expect such brisk overwhelming response.

For the info of interested parties, the KSC-35 is pretty much mint, just listened to it twice, for about 2+ hours in total. The clip is a little loose, but that's an already an inherent problem when I got it for vulpix, so please, no complaints later if you agree to buy it.

Those who PMed me may want to take that into consideration and PM me again if you are still interested. Thanks.

For collection, meeting preferably at Marsling MRT, on this Saturday or Sunday afternoon. My contact number is 94368436. PM or SMS me, I don't entertain calls at the moment.

To be fair, contact the person who responded earliest and proceed from there if he withdraws. If these group of people fail to respond and did not leave their contact nos, jump to the one who has done so. Give it a day or two to be fair to all, just my opinion.

Btw, I'm not the earliest to respond so there's no conflict of interest.

Thanks, Mackie, for the advice.

So those who PMed earlier, plz PM me again after looking at the updated info (regarding the status and loose clip) to confirm. Also mention whether you can make it at the location and on the date and times as stated above. Afterwhich I will contact the first in line. Those who do not reply within 2 days would be withdrawn from the queue.

I have feedbacked to vulpix about contacting the local distributor to get the phones replaced, so let's see how it goes.

Meanwhile, I will put the sale of my KSC-35 on hold for the time being to see whether I can get the loose clip fixed since many of the interested buyers expressed concern over it. Interested parties are still welcomed to PM me for offers/queries. My apologies.

Sold. Will deliver to buyer once the new cans from Koss USA reach vulpix. Thanks everyone!