Sign in to follow this  
Absolute0

Shure Power Buy

Anyone wanna organise a power buy for Shure e2? It seems that we can't depend on the SG distributor (the infamous blur old couple rolleyes.gif ), and mass buying from the website adhoc got his Shure e2's from might be a good idea, provided there are discounts in shipping, etc. Any one have any lobang?

To quote adhoc:

i got my e2 from www.earplugstore.com for S$186 (incl shipping). you can get the shure cheapest in singapore for $190.

so why did i bother shipping from the US? one word- warranty. shure ONLY provides a full 2 year warranty + $55 flat replacement fee outside warranty for earphones bought IN the states. since www.earplugstore.com is based in oklahoma, i fall under the those covered by warranty even though i live in singapore. the singaporean retailers whom i approached would not let me try nor guarantee the warranty validity for their e2.

Edited by Absolute0

I don't have but I think you can generate more response after the SGH meet... I'll be listening to e1 and KSC35 (moded) and hopefully someone can bring e2 as well..... I'm sure that would stir some interest by testing the buds.

BTW I'm more looking forward for e1c... not so much of e2c currently...

Edited by lekguan

that'll be quite a long wait lekquan.. 3 months to go lol.gif