Sign in to follow this  
The Audio Hub

Audiohub is now offering G Custom IEM reshelling and Custom 2/3/5/6/8

IPB Image

Audiohub is proud to be partnered with G customs for custom remolding/reshelling of your IEMs and 2/3/5/6/8 Driver Custom IEM.

Why Choose Audiohub and G customs for your remolding?

Fast turn around time and professional service, providing you with peace of mind and good value for your money.

We try to facilitate the process and transaction as smoothly as possible so that you can get what you want without much headaches and frustration.

We guarantee maximum enjoyment with personalized aural pleasure of your already favorite IEM or provide a way to get closer to your personal aural nirvana with great valuie!

Who is G Customs?

G customs is a Custom IEM maker in Guilin, Nanning province in China.

This is a short introduction of G Customs by the Engineer himself

Chinese -

IPB Image

English translation-

I was the first company to offer Customs in China since 2007.

With many years of experience in Electro-acoustic engineering, during 2007 I decided to venture into Custom IEM and I was the first in china domestically. Currently my main markets are within the region - Taiwan, China, Macau and Hong Kong and looking to expand my business overseas.

Currently I have worked out a charge that is fair to everyone regarding the remolding/reshelling of the Ultimate Ears Triplefi 10 pro service -

3) Basic (cheapest) $119 - Batching orders 4 weeks and/or 10 pieces for order compilation/4weeks turn around time (8 weeks)

Shipping will be $15 per order

2) Premium (middle option) $149- Batching orders and/or 3 pieces 3 weeks order compilation/2 weeks turn around time (5 weeks)

Shipping will be $25 per order -

1) Platinum (most expensive) $219- Per order basis next day ship/2 weeks lead time(within 3weeks)

Shipping will be $50 per order - Local pickup of your impressions at your door and the final product will be sent straight to your door step

All shippments will be done via DHL, so there will be a collective tracking no.

All impressions will be done by an experience audiologist, I have no experience and will not take the risk for your hearing health!

All products done by G customs will have 1 year manufacturing warranty.

DIY option -

Charges Basic $139 for the remolding - Turn around time as "fast" as platinum

This is an experimental package where you find your own way to ship the items ( ear impressions and find a way to ship it back - settle customs/documentations/etc on your own.)

I will not be responsible for any loss of package. I will provide an address and inform G customs of your order plus pay on time.

Why wait? Email now for more information!

Disclaimer!

*Prices may change without prior notice

*Prices are for remolding only, cables are not included

*Additional driver charges will be separate from the remolding

*2 month fit warranty - however turn around time will be subjected to Audiohub's sole discretion

*No refunds allowed due to the nature of the product

http://audiohub.com.sg/annoucements/audioh...68-driver-iems/

Edited by The Audio Hub

Sign in to follow this