Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Sennheiser IE3 & Sony MDR-CD2000

Like the title says, anyone want to try them out & report back your findings? Sennheiser IE3 in ear monitors - looks like expensive hearing aids. LOL!

Sony MDR-CD2000 headphones - If the CD3K are 3/4 as good as R10's maybe this is 1/2 as good. headphone.gif

Something about the Sony MDR-F1 & CD2000.

http://www.sonicstudios.com/mdr-f1.htm

hey I have a cd1700 which is the father of cd2000. as i have read on headfi, most people say cd2000 is inferior to cd1700.

how about 60% as good as r10? rolleyes.gif

btw i have a cd1700 for sale. headphone.gifheadphone.gif

I don't remember which Sony it was I heard during the August meet, F1 or CD1700. I didn't like it at all. All I can recall is that it sounded worse than the eggos.

the meet.. it must be the F1

I like the F1's look and comfort. Soundwise, they are alright to me. Kinda reminds me of AKG K501 alot.. the soundstage I mean tongue.gif

Yes it must have been them, I recall they were hooked up to the Naim Headline at the time.

I missed your post zen, I did 'touch' it unfortunately never got a chance to try them out as almost all of the time the 'terminals' were 'occupied'. If you still have it bring it along to the meet again & stick a post-it note with "For Sale" on it. whistling.gif