CAVEMaN

IPOD Owners Only

One day old Green IPod Mini.

Heck, its been a while since I bought anything really new out of the box. I usually like to buy second hand. Save some money lah

But really, this time cannot resist.

It is really an object of desire. I love the way it feels in my way when I hold it.

I can't recall the last time I felt so shiok after buying something party.gif

Guest drumma

do u have a wrist strap? i think that would help perhaps.. depending on what kind of exercises u are doing?

Excuse me, I need to rant! My company is banning all camera phones, flash drives and harddisks. So now I can't use my Ipod on the way to work. Sh*t!!!

do u have a wrist strap? i think that would help perhaps.. depending on what kind of exercises u are doing?

thanks drumma.

I'm bringing it to the gym today. Got to check it out and see if it works...

Maybe just use an ugly thick elastic band for now biggrin.gif

I just bought a new iPod.. filled with 1736 songs.. mostly encoded with EAC & LAME.

Can recommend me a good sounding earphone (preferably gd looking tongue.gif ) to go with my iPod? My budget about $200. I'm currently using the E-888s.

Thanks

40GB iPod Photo

1800 songs almost all in 192kbps MP3s... planning to re-rip all again in AAC just for space savings...

Currently about halfway through CD collection.

Listening material varies greatly so an 1800-song shuffle is always surprising: rap, techno, ambient, folk, classical, rock, alternative, r&b, jazz, acid jazz... you name it, I listen to it...

Just got a pair of Sennheiser PX200 yesterday.. now burning in and have all the songs on shuffle and repeat... started last night and now only 152 songs have passed... wonder if I can clear thru 1800 songs over the weekend?

Planning to have a ripping party over a weekend sometime after I install a new Sony DVD-R drive (reads CDs at 48x) and office gets 2 new iMacs... get all 3 Macs to rip music and feed to a single networked drive. Now planning an external firewire drive to hold all my music and media... MACS RULE!!!!! Hahahahaha!

1G Shuffle

20 songs in WAV

PV2A2

HD25-1