Sign in to follow this  
tropicalrips

improving Creek OBH-11 SE

the 11se does hav space under the board, its raised about 1cm from the bottom of the case, it can be raised some more but will hav to change the front face plate.

jason i hav ordered a few of those Wima caps smile.gif but they are form my cha47, if need more i'll buy from u yes.gif

do u hav other values of these caps?

my cha47 now hav removeable components, like a solderless board, can try different caps and gain resistors smile.gif

i'm taking my time with the creek (still working on the Cmoy & cha47) will be collecting more info/views before doing the mod

Edited by tropicalrips

Nope. Manage to find these 1uF only. Need to search around the whole building if want to find more.

What value you order and the price?

i hav ordered 0.47uF - 0.58uF - 0.68uF - 1uF

2 of each, i think they $0.20 - $0.30 each not sure, order from the shop in SLS

i'll know tomorrow, the lady giv me discount price smile.gif , i think they hav another shop that builds amps (tube amps), so they hav x-stock

happy.gif ok she told me "few cents only la" rolleyes.gif should be cheaper then the yellow ones

also saw a giant one there mounted on a tube amp board, think its 1uF 250v, bigger then my whole cmoy lol.gif

What you need is small one so that to fit in you portable amp. 250V is more for power supply or others. Don't take such overkill. If you get cheap price I also want to go to buy..... tongue.gif