Sign in to follow this  
Rameish

Grado Prices

Note: I do not carry stock on Grado Headphones but am able to get them from Grado's Sing/Mal distributor for you at these special prices. You can listen to the demo units at my home for these models: SR-60, SR-225, SR-325, RS-1.

Here are the prices for SG Headphone Forum Members (you need to provide your forum identification). Limited to one pair of headphones to one forum member only.

SR-225 - S$335

SR-325 - S$500

RS-2 - S$805 (on order basis only)

RS-1 - S$1,135

Available for audition are the SR-225, SR-325 and RS-1. Also available for audition is the SR-60.

You will need to put a samll deposit and collect your headphone the next day as I do not carry stock right now until I get a better fell for what the market wants.

Prices subject to change without notification. E&OE.

Edited by Rameish

VERY NICE PRICE *EYES THE RS-1*

What about spare foam pads? I prefer the SR60 one, the donut ones hurt my ears after 2 hrs or so of listening

Fishball,

Will check if MBD has stock of pads. BUT before you do so bring your pair in and I will adjust the headband for you to get it more comfortable - esp if you wear eyeglasses.

Ahgoh7,

MBD is out of SR-80. I know they are out of SR-80 (as I took the last one). I'm still running it in and it should be ready to listen to by the weekend. My friend what's his SR-80 back.

Listen to the 2 headphones first and then decide - if you don't like them that's okay as well.

Rameish,

Appreciate the service but i'm in brisbane! One thing about headband tho, my is a used pair and the headband was kind of overstretched. Anyway to reduce the diameter of the headband?

Fishball,

Posted a short "how to adjust you headband" for you and others in the main forum. If you have any questions please ask.

Ya, I guess it's kinda hard for me to adjust you headband since you're in Brisbane LOL. Any Grado dealers there? They should be able to get you new pads. If there arn't any or they can't let me know.