Sign in to follow this  
Scriberex

Share Shipping Jan Meier's HD600/650 cable

YGPM

Update, we have now at least 3 orders for HD650/600 cable, and couple of 120 ohm adapters.

This interest check will go for about a week plus.

Please note that the prices above offer a good indication of the cost of the cable, but the exact final cost will of course depend on the final number of buyers, and can only be confirmed after I am billed, to account for exchange rate fluctuations.

I will be away for work for a week, so will respond to any pm after if I can't get online.

Cheers!

YGPM.

OhYeah, dunno. Maybe do a search on head-fi, or post in the main sgheadphone discussion forum to ask around. I think some people have used both and can advise you better.

Any other takers?

Hi, Scriberex.

I may be interested in these wires... May I know the approximate amount, inclusive of shipping, (in Sing dollars) that it will set me back.

Btw, did you have the chance to compare this against the Cardas counterpart and if you did, may I know which cable is the better product. And how does the Jan Meier's cable compare to the Senn HD 600 original stock?

Cheers!

biggrin.gif

Hi Extremecans,

If you join in, should be about S$90 or less, depending on exchange rate charged by credit card and pay-pal fees.

I have not compared this cable with any other cables. Please do a search in the main forum or at head-fi.com. Here is a link to some discussion on the cable. http://www.sgheadphones.com/index.php?show...c=1759&hl=hd650

Any other takers?

Cheers!

Scriberex

OhYeah, dunno. Maybe do a search on head-fi, or post in the main sgheadphone discussion forum to ask around. I think some people have used both and can advise you better.

Any other takers?

thanx for the info smile.gif

This share shipping order is officially closed. Thanks for the interest.

Those who have confirmed their order will be hearing from me shortly via pm.

rolleyes.gif

Edited by Scriberex