DiGdUb

Sharp hp-md33

oh, and i did a little mod for the md33 too. this makes the sound less 'canny' and more natural.

http://www5.head-fi.org/forums/showthread....&threadid=64271

wah bro...interesting...eh...but how do we get the stuff to do it?

the e2c wax guards are more for cosmetic purposes. tongue.gif i have the e2c and used the extra wax guards to cover up the hole. as for the sponge cover, you can get them for $1 at any CD or audio shop. just cut a small piece out and stuff it inside the md33's sound tube.

haha...bro!! got any of the wax guards to spare then? tongue.gif

Do you know where to get 'Sharp AD-D1AC Four Pole to Three Pole Adapter Cable'? I see that AudioCube has it but after adding the shipping charges its pretty expensive..Was hoping that our local shops have it.. no.gif

Does anyone knows where to get this Sharp HP-MD33 except Bluetin and if possible, cheaper? Y'day i asked the uncle at Hung Bros, and he said that i'm the first that asking Sharp's can.

I'm new here laugh.gif and i just bought Ksc-50. But dun really like it. Coz after using it for 1-2 hours, my ears starting killin me and the sound is leaking also. Thats why i'm considering this Sharp over Sony Ex71 for portable purposes. Anyone can help?

i think the only place where you can get it in sg is from bluetin. even bluetin has to import from japan before they sell to you. but its quite a good pair of earphones. i prefer it over the e2c.

Thanks DiGdUb...btw, Do u prefer this sharp over e2c because u've already modded it? or u liked it even in original condition? coz if i get this...i dont plan to mod it as i'm noob and dunno how to do it. and also dun have the wax that u mentioned. *just for my consideration* Thanks for ur reply...