Sign in to follow this  
tidus

DVD Mail Rental in Singapore!

Wow DVD rental thru mail is finally here in singapore!

www.hollywoodclicks.com

Its 35 bucks per month (same as Netflix) and they will mail u 3 dvds of your choice. Once you finish the show and mail it back with the prepaid envelopes, they will mail you the next order on your queue. Not too ex, esp if u share with your neighbours haha.

I was hunting around for the pleasantville dvd and they have it... but they dont have Punch Drunk Love (prob becoz its a bit RA).

They have the Friends TV series too. I just wrote in to ask them to stock other tv series like Family Guy, Simpsons, Buffy, Smallville... hope they respond... can u guys write in to ask for more tv series too hehe.

Another thing i hate is that the pages load too slowly (like dialup) and they only show like 20 plus dvds per page.. makes surfing very very very frustrating. They have to work on that.

Like I said, I m impressed by the titles they carry... just to give u guys a clue on how good it is...

I put in Tom Cruise and I got

Color of Money

Top Gun

Days of Thunder

Few Good Men

Far and Away

Interview with the Vampires

Mission Impossible

MI2

Hmm actually not that great... where's Jerry Maguire? Haha but not bad... certainly better than the collection of my neighbourhood dvd shop haha

cld u help me check if they have Goodness Gracious Me? im afraid to register cos i mite forget, n they'll start charging me every mth! tongue.gif