Sign in to follow this  
vii_haven

Anyone can post reviews on Shure E1C, E2C, E3C?

As above, anyone has used all of the above before? Can you post your reviews on them and a comparison?

Also, anyone knows where else can i find reviews and comparisons of the above 3 earphones online?

There are some review comparisons here if you made a search here but they are not all 3 together. You might be luckier if you made a search on Head-Fi.

I have tried e3c and currently own e1c.

E1c, IMO, is definitely better, it has a very clean and very very detailed sound. Bass is somewhat little but very tight and deep. E3c on the other hand doesnt have deep bass but lots of midbass. E1c has very nice highs also. If I didn't remeber wrongly, e3 has much better and slightly more forward mids. YMMV.

I'm still curious about the E5C, has anyone in SG heard them?

saw that the wires on the e1c are actually some string..someone clarify? out of the 3, which would you choose that would be good for both portable audio and in-ear personal monitors? where can i get e1cs and at how much?

If you don't mind a used pair and from overseas, you can hang around at head-fi's gears for sale/trade forum where you can get a used pair of e1c for easily about 100USD.

E1c has a very soft cable. its kinda braided to reduce microphonics. Very thin. Basically if you don't mind the way people think of your hearing-aid-like earbud, then E1c is a very good choice. Anyway, of all the 3 shures listed, e2c is of a different price range from the other 2.

just got one and wow! the sound is so different compared to the E2c..and the braided design does reduce microphonics tremendously..i virtually can't hear my fingers scratching the wire (i did it intentionally to test it out!)