Sign in to follow this  
mychew

How's ur opinion on Senn HD 570?

Hi all, i'm back after a long sleep in my wonderland. Just need to ask you guys something. Anyone of u had a try on Senn HD 570 before or not? My fren wanna know about it..any review done?i cant find any match using the search function available in SGH here, pretty strange.

Hope to hear from you guys soon. thanks a lot smile.gif

cheers,

Mychew

Its quite good. Nice details, good soundstaging. The Beyer DT-931 beats it though. Firefox owns one so wait till he responds with a more indepth report.

ok..thanks rameish...ok...waiting for firefox to contribute more..

oh yeah, Rameish, so that time the jack i din spoilt it rite? tongue.gif

It is as Rameish said, a decent pair of headphones with good soundstage & details. It's fairly musical and does not possess a veiled sound like the HD580/ 600's headphones. The DT931's are a nicer pair save for comfort & versatility (tweak the sound by making your own headphone cable).

For the price I paid ($175, almost ½ the DT931's), it's definitely well worth the money.

Do not get the 570 symphony. I got it for about $200 and at first I thought it was great (was my first real headphones), it is overpriced compared to other phones like Sony, AT etc.

Best to avoid unless you usually listen to music on low volume.

Bass is not very good, sounds muffled and trebles are thrashy.

Best to get the 580 or 590.

I c...thanks for all the inputs received. Really touched that though i had been disappeared for so long, you all are still willing to voice out your views on the questions i post..hehe

thanks a lot.

Hi Gouki, my friend wish to ask how many different HD 570 model are there?symphony and what else?or only symphony? hope tp clarify with u. thanks...

There are supposed to be 2 models, the V1 & V2 according to the Sennheiser website. However, neither the headphones nor the box are labelled as such. The HD570 is aka HD570 Symphony.

There are supposed to be 2 models, the V1 & V2 according to the Sennheiser website. However, neither the headphones nor the box are labelled as such. The HD570 is aka HD570 Symphony.

Yes that is correct.

Don't get it.

They are great for the unexperienced, but you can do better.

For the price of S$175, I think they're great cans especially if you change the stock cord. That is unless one likes the extremely veiled sound of HD600's or bleedingly bright HD590's. Although the latter 2 shouldn't even command their price-tags. There are simply better cans like DT880's or DT931's/ SR-225's.

Mychew,

Like most things in life, it all boils down to synergy. I've siad this many time before, and I'll repeat it here. I can make almost any gear sound bad. But what we're after is good sound. That is a little more difficult.

Back to topic the HD-570 is a good pair of cans in it's price range, and like any other good headphone, when paired with the right equipment.

I can't understand why you would still recommend the 570s. I have them, and although they were great when I first got them, they are so lacking for the price one pays. My Eggos sounded clearer, bass were more definite. The 570s are comfortable, I'd give it that.

Go to head-fi.org and do a search on the 570s. I think you will get the general idea.