Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

SOLD: Beyerdynamic DT150

As much as I love these babies I have to consider to let go of them due to lack of use. If anyone is interested in them please PM me for my asking price or any queries.

user posted image

For those not familiar, these are fairly large but the enclosures are not as gigantic as the Sony CD3000. These are great for picking out fine detail in music without sounding bright. Used by many professional recording studios. Also good for music if you don't mind the narrow soundstage & dry presentation. Bass kicks a$$ without the detrimental effects like on the DT770.

Some close-up shots...

user posted image

The headband is vinyl & earpads leatherette which can get a little sticky in very hot weather. Added benefit is that it makes a very good seal for isolation & helps to prevent leakage of sound. Everything is modular so if any part breaks/wears out, it's easily replaceable. Very basic looking but very tough like the DT770.

user posted image

The headphone is only several months old with about +300 hours usage+burn-in. Just nicely loosened up. Works perfectly. I'm the original owner & it is in nearly as new condition. Comes with the original box & manual. BTW, I'm not in SG but close wink.gif

Bump for the weekend.

Bump for the weekend.

Hi. Great photos. I am interested in your headphones. Pl contact me to discuss. Cheers

97711188 Jeremy

Hi Jeremy, thanks for your interest. If you note on the last sentence of my Ad "... I'm not in SG (singapore)..." so if you want discuss further you can either PM or email me using the boards (click on the respective buttons below my posts).

Thanks for all your interests so far, I'd appreciate if those who've made queries to reply back to my last PMs so I know your intent or otherwise.

Due to unavoidable circumstances, I voluntarily took back the headphones from the buyer & refunded his money.

Since I won't be going to SG anytime soon & I don't want to fork out the expense of having them shipped back to me, this headphone is now back up for sale. Asking for $200 or PM me your best offer (and for any related queries).

Edited by N@Z

The original buyer backed out of the completed transaction. Since I won't be going to SG anytime soon & I don't want to fork out the expense of having them shipped back to me, this headphone is now back up for sale. Asking for $200 or PM me your best offer (and for any related queries).

Which headphone amp would u recommend this to go with. Curretly I am using the E3Cs and now looking to set-up a home rig (headphone closed, amp and CDP). My thread is here http://www.sgheadphones.net/index.php?showtopic=2598

Any recommendations on this would be a great help. Thanks.

UPDATE: SOLD.

I will post the reply in your thread. Your kind cooperation is requested not to post discussions in the Classifieds.

Edited by N@Z