Sign in to follow this  
N@Z

Optical illusions

Click on this link: http://www.davidpbrown.co.uk/optical-illus...ous-motion.html

I don't quite understand what the hypercube does/is though.

Oh my God! Certainly not a good thing to see with tired eyes while on the job. I found my eyes acting like a auto-focus camera trying to focus in dimly lit environment.

Try this one for size. Don't worry I've tried it out & checked it, there's no viruses. After you've downloaded the tiny application file. Look at the center dot for about 30 seconds then immediately look away from the screen...

Better than my avatar!

wacko.gif OK here's one specifically for you. I must admit the previous one doesn't work on Macs but click on this link, it should work on both...

Not quite an optical illusion but interesting how you have to think longer or make a mistake saying the colour.

colorchart.gif

you got me right from the first word and after reading out few word then only.... hang on what am i suppose to do????... tricky.... and a good mind teaser.

Managed the colour chart on the first try with ease.

Hint: If you can read reasonably fast, there's no issue. Most people should be able to read at 200 wpm. I manage an average of 400+ to 600 wpm depending on what I'm reading.

Show off tongue.gif