fishball79

Got a "new" toy!

Rameish,

ohmy.gif Did you lose your favourite Grado Signature interconnect ? you didn't mention that when we met the other day. Maybe a friendly email to remind the borrower to return may help.

Generally, similarities of designs and specs will indicate that one manufacturer is potentially outsourcing to the other as OEM. Of course, some cases are results of design copying. Denon designs and manufactures its own transport, as far as i know. wink.gif

Evil zen,

I know the Denon DCD2880 (also known as 1650AR), one step below the S10 models, uses... *drum roll* SHARP! Replacement lens costed me $28. I dropped it in and it worked beautifully.

Rameish,

A crappy 2megapixel Fuji Finepix 2600. Has 3x optical zoom (totally 11x). It cant focus on anything within 1m of the lens so i can't take up close shots.

If it has a macro setting try using that. Also for indoor shots if you have manual mode, change the white balance & iso settings. That should help alot. Another good tip is to use a tripod as sometimes bad shots are due to the tiny shake when you depress the shutter button.

Thanks for the tips N@Z,

Will open up cd player and try to take better pics... after climbing that mountain of study and assignments... sighs

You're very welcome.

Good luck!