Sign in to follow this  
bpribadi

Nice Casing

wow thats really nice! does it fit in half sized racks?

do any of you know where to get something like this:

user posted image

???

also is there any place that will cut a 1ru 19" front panel and silk screen/engrave it that wont cost me a fortune? i want to get one done for a project and have gotten a quote from front panel express. $55USD w00t.gifblink.gif then shipping is an extra $20usd!!!! thats more then the rest of the project cost combined!!!

We should try our local metal/alluminium workshops.... probably they can make someting nice wink.gif

Hi all,

I need a casing with dimension 20 x 25 cm (front panel 25 cm) and 5-6 cm height.

I want a nice one. Anybody know where to get those casing in Singapore?

hi bram,

still can not find a sexy case?

I find this while modify my websites yesterday: http://tzic.bjtzh.gov.cn/o/studio/digi01-gainclone.htm

I am almost forget it.I think this case maybe suitable for you to use.

the size is 255x136x104mm.S$20.

eipromb thanks i know about the manuf. i just want one, can't justify buying 50 of them. i was hoping there may be a similar sort of model available in sg. don't need the same, but something a bit more interesting then the hammonds of norm wink.gif

digi have u tried fitting that case in to half size racks or do you just use it on its own?

hi bram,

still can not find a sexy case?

Thanks Digi! I just got the Hammond 1455 model 1455T2201. A friend helped me to buy it from US, much cheaper than to buy in Singapore from Farnell.

Very nice casing indeed happy.gif

But I just wondering if we in Singapore can source it locally, that would be the best wink.gif

But I just wondering if we in Singapore can source it locally, that would be the best

Many have expressed this wish and so do I. I am thinking of the aluminium workshop near my office. Must make friends with the workers and see if they can do this sort of thing. happy.gif