Sipher

Multimedia headphones

hi

helping a fren here.

any recommendation for multimedia headphone wif mic?

also budget shld b ard $100

thanx smile.gif

Edited by Sipher

There are many such headsets for consumers, try Funan IT Mall or Challenger.If you want better ones in terms of headohone and microphone quality,Beyer has this DT234Pro headset.A firend of mine has this (he works at home as a regional representative for a US IT/networking firm) and it is good, especially the cardiod microphone (long distance POC linked net call is routine).If you want a headset that lasts and well built, consider this - it goes around S$120.The cheaper ones are OK.....but crappy and spoils easily.

yeah.. the dt234 definately.

I heard a few people are using it for their CS .. lol...

nice sound from headphone and clear transmission through the mic.. what more can you ask for laugh.gif

If I recall correctly, at Funan there were Sennheiser multimedia headphones sold at this IBM shop. I can't remember which floor or the name of the shop. It doesn't look like much (typical PC colour) but feels robust.

i think there are some Sennheisher's mutlimedia headphones on sales at Courts in CentrePoint (3F) now. wink.gif

Oops! blush.gif sorryyyyy. Peak Fusion is located at Joo Chiat Road,I was there last year, cannot remember exact location, try calling them at 6342-2301, i still keep their number on my PDA heeeheee