Sign in to follow this  
huangyong

Price of ER4P

The site sen595 quoted is the sister company to idealsounds.com so they will be able to offer you a better price than Headroom & with shipping included. Headroom only uses FedEx for shipping so that's a minimum of about US$40 on top of the cost of the item you buy regardless how small the package may be. Having said that, Headroom's return policy & after sales is second to none based on my experience. I've never had any issues with idealsounds when I dealt with them so can't say how good they are there.

Just give Paul Chua from Idealsound an email. He has many listings for the Etys on Ebay. Shipping should be US$8-10, which is pretty good considering there's tracking and it arrives in less than a week.

Anyone interested to get the ER4P also.. we can order together??

Absolute0- The Shipping so cheap?? US8 - 10?? shipp from US to SIngapore.?

Yup, Idealsound sends via USPS IIRC, but its pretty speedy nevertheless. Actually the price on Ebay is inclusive of domestic shipping within the States, so US$8-10 is over and on top of that paid by US customers.

Yeh... me kinda interested in getting the ear bud!!! The price does put me off.... w00t.gifw00t.gif would consider a cheaper substitute, maybe the ER 6 party.gifparty.gif

Edited by Slumber

im intersted in ordering too. i wont be at home during weekdays (serving NS now wink.gif ), hence if you all are ordering could you give me a msg at my hp 91084770.

Im not too familiar with all the shipping and stuffs so pls excuse me if i need to ask many questions tongue.gif

-David