Slumber

ne suitable headphones for me?!

just bought a sennheiser MX 500 n didnt find it tt suitable for my ears =(

wanting to buy a headphone now n would consider comfortablity as a MAJOR factor... help me out pls.. budget within 70 bucks

SIGNED OUT,

noobie noob

what do you mean by not suitable? As in sound or comfort?

If it is uncomfortable, try using the foam pads. It helps in better coupling and feels softer to your ear. Sound improves too.

if u have a relatively small head, u can try out the audio technica FC7 over @ hung brothers at simlim square 3rd floor.. come up from the escalator and its right in front of ya.. bring ur portable with u and ask if u can try out the headphones.. just make sure u stay away from the guy with the MUSTACHE i REPEAT, STAY AWAY FROM THE GUY WITH THE MUSTACHE.. theres this salesgirl in the shop who was really nice to me, try asking her instead happy.gif

what do you mean by not suitable? As in sound or comfort?

If it is uncomfortable, try using the foam pads. It helps in better coupling and feels softer to your ear. Sound improves too.

YupZ... not comfortable for my ears =( but also, i feel as though the earphones is gonna fall out of my ears... the cable is too short

if u have a relatively small head, u can try out the audio technica FC7 over @ hung brothers at simlim square 3rd floor.. come up from the escalator and its right in front of ya.. bring ur portable with u and ask if u can try out the headphones.. just make sure u stay away from the guy with the MUSTACHE i REPEAT, STAY AWAY FROM THE GUY WITH THE MUSTACHE.. theres this salesgirl in the shop who was really nice to me, try asking her instead happy.gif

tt day i went to the Hung Brothers to buy the sennheiser MX 500, i bought it from the guy with the MUSTSCHE.... omg!!! wad is the prob with him neway?!

i was quite interested in audio techinca earphones the previous two times i went over to view at the hung brothers... but didnt buy it cause of the high cost... might decide on buying now... wad is the price of audio technica FC7 ?!

if u have a relatively small head, u can try out the audio technica FC7 over @ hung brothers at simlim square 3rd floor.. come up from the escalator and its right in front of ya.. bring ur portable with u and ask if u can try out the headphones.. just make sure u stay away from the guy with the MUSTACHE i REPEAT, STAY AWAY FROM THE GUY WITH THE MUSTACHE.. theres this salesgirl in the shop who was really nice to me, try asking her instead  happy.gif

tt day i went to the Hung Brothers to buy the sennheiser MX 500, i bought it from the guy with the MUSTSCHE.... omg!!! wad is the prob with him neway?!

i was quite interested in audio techinca earphones the previous two times i went over to view at the hung brothers... but didnt buy it cause of the high cost... might decide on buying now... wad is the price of audio technica FC7 ?!

its going @ $59 if i remember correctly, theres this other shop on the first floor.. its outside and not within simlim which sells quite a variety of earphones/headphones as well.. u can give it a shot, prices pretty competetive happy.gif

cant remember the exact name but if i recall correctly it starts with a "C" and is near this shop called wailian biggrin.gif

well if u do have the time, theres this other place @ shaw tower.. called "jade gift shop", recommended by quite a number of pple here.. the mentioned shops offer more or less the same thing considering ur budget contraint, so if ur really tight(on cash happy.gif ) just decide on wadcha want and go to whereever is convenient for u wink.gif

if comfort is ur priority, i guess clip-ons are definitely out (IMHO) , and with ur budget i'd say ur choices are limited.. heres my 2 ¢

ATH FC7

Senn PX 100

Sony EX71 (In-earphones)

Sharp MD33 (In-earphones)

Koss Porta/Sporta Pro (unsure about pricing but should be just within ur budget)

cool.gif

The Koss KSC-35 tend to be very uncomfortable to put on in the beginning (feels like someone pinching your years persistently) but it's better as you get used to it over time. Another caveat, it's worse for those wearing glasses.

Hung Brothers carries some Koss models but unfortunately not the KSC-35.

Hung brothers dun even haf the KSC 55 or 50 in stock yet... asked be4 n the date is not known when the stocks come in... yawn.gif