Sign in to follow this  
Audigy

Sennheiser HD 595

I have one and you can go to head-fi to check it out, register and use the search function under headphones. I use mine with ipod4g lineout and a Max out Xin super mono amp and it sounds very good to me. But different people have different opinions on music

I have one and you can go to head-fi to check it out, register and use the search function under headphones. I use mine with ipod4g lineout and a Max out Xin super mono amp and it sounds very good to me. But different people have different opinions on music

How much is it ?

I also have a Senn HD595. But I am using it with my Song Clie. I would like to find out where did you buy the Xin super mono amp?

Thanks.

I also have a Senn HD595. But I am using it with my Song Clie. I would like to find out where did you buy the Xin super mono amp?

Thanks.

ordered directly from Xin fixup.net. cheers

AFAIK iPod 4G has no line-out, unless you use a pocket dock. Also, has the Supermono been officially released already? Seems like there are only some few pre-production models in circulation currently.

My understanding in other forums is that Dr Xin is presently taking preorders now.

(ddca @ Oct 9 2004, 10:02 PM)

Thanks.

ordered directly from Xin fixup.net. cheers

Hi, I have checked the Dr Xin's website and there is no mention of supermono. There is some discussion in "Cool Talk"'s supermono thread, but my impression is that it is not out yet.

Has anyone tried assembling an amp for HD595? What are the specs and the cost?

PS: I am a newbie to amp stuff, but I just find that my HD595 is not giving me enuff juice, so I am starting to pick up a few pointers here and there. yeah.gif

AFAIK iPod 4G has no line-out, unless you use a pocket dock. Also, has the Supermono been officially released already? Seems like there are only some few pre-production models in circulation currently.

Yep, also use ipod dock or Sik din for lineout.

sen595, I think Audigy's original question was how much did youg get your HD595 for.

sen595, I think Audigy's original question was how much did youg get your HD595 for.

Only you got what i said T_T

I got mine for $375 at CK Tangs. sigh .. I think it is selling at a lower price at other places.

Anyone else want to chime in with the prices as this is valuable info for the headphone prices sticky