Sign in to follow this  
Stryder

Worth Getting an Amp?

Hi all,

i'm pretty much a newbie to headphone stuff.. Was wondering whether it would be worth the effort to build a simple amp for my Panasonic hje50s or would it not really make a difference? I'm using a creative zen touch.

Thanks

hows the sound quality of the zen touch? regardin pportable amp i oso tinking if i should get one for my zen nx+ grado sr80 , quite a few of portable users here lookin for portable amp, namely drumma, nakedtoes and me, of which im searchin for an amp similar to wad nakedtoes is searchin for, something to tame the high and increase the bass, and make the sound warmer, any lao jiaos here can gai xiao us wad portable amps to look out for, those prebuilt ones

Well what you can do now is ask a few people who can allow you to try and make sure to try different portable amp, from there you judge whether you need a portable amp ... If it improve your Sound more from what you heard .. go for it .. if not forget it .. cos not everyone can tell the different with amp or without and with different mini to mini interconnect and sound from the player (main Source) will produce different type of sounds !! best if you go hear it yourself and determine worth getting or not !! laugh.giflaugh.gif

Edited by N3w_Typ3