Sign in to follow this  
snr

new flat pad for grado/alessandro(limited stocks)

I'm a little exhausted after a hectic day at work so I'm going straight to the point

I have been to MBD today and found out that the grado flat pad has never been sold in sg. As a matter of fact, papaya86 has been making up all those grado flat pad price and story all along.

quoted from previous reply "i have been using sarcasm on u all along. stupid"

I might be a fanatic but I am not stupid so mind your unscrupulous word.

Quoted from previous reply "hes like describing himself as great and kind"

Nobody is trying to be a good guy here. Please do not have any biases for the others as it would severely affect your objective observation and judging towards things in real life as what you already did here.

I am also pretty sure that flat pads have never been directly available locally, if not some of the forumers here wouldn't have had to get it from Todd. I guess papaya86 may have mistaken the flats for other pads, and saying that he is making up a story is by no means respectful nor helpful.

Anyway I think it's time the argument come to a close, it's becoming ugly with unnecessary name-calling, degrading words, and straying away from the original intention of this thread. Let's keep this forum nice and warm just as Christmas is around the corner. Cheers! wink.gif

snr, I will be locking this thread since based on experience this sort of thing just goes round & round in circles. Please repost your Ad in the Classifieds Forum as that is the proper place for it plus that could have avoided this incident in the first place. Floks please respect each others opinions.