Sign in to follow this  
PVD

got my shure e2c

but the wire a bit very troublesome.can't seem to wear it,and is trying to find the sweet spot.so thx alot guys

Well, when I first got my E5, I tell you, it was thrice the time taken to figure out the E2. But after a while, you can probably do it in seconds. Now I put on my E5 faster then my iRiver loads up.

Well, when I first got my E5, I tell you, it was thrice the time taken to figure out the E2. But after a while, you can probably do it in seconds. Now I put on my E5 faster then my iRiver loads up.

u also using iriver.i am using iriver h320.thx guys

I am using H340. I need more space!! now i have more than 70gb of music.. haha...

I wonder how popular the iriver is in singapore. can feedback?

certainly less popular than ipod....i own a H340 too(purchased at a quite high price wacko.gif )

but surprisingly, it is more popular in China, i have heard of it a long time before there

iRiver in china? humm...perhaps initinally it was geared for the chinese market..

I know it's kinda ex in singapore. Here in tokyo. VERY cheap. I can get a h340 for maybe $600.

so cheap.any guys wat r the setting u do to your iriver.mean got add bost or wat.and idkfa how come u got such a large libary of music

Well, cos here in japan, they have music cd libraries where you can rent them for SGD$3 for a week. I just couldn't stop COLLECTING! And you should see the jazz and classical sections. Booom! I can live there forever. And the good thing, you can listen all you can before you decide to rent them. Now, That's Music.

As for my iRiver settings, i use only USER EQ. Treble>Full. Bass>12. I am a treble =detail freak.

Edited by idkfa

I am using H340. I need more space!! now i have more than 70gb of music.. haha...

I wonder how popular the iriver is in singapore. can feedback?

sorri.. juz wanna check is that the IHP-340 u r using or juz H340 ? is that the latest model by Iriver ? thanks

H340 for 600$....pretty good price...

IMHO, iRiver is way above iPod, even function wise is much betta.YMMV

idkfa, u work/study in Japan?

Sorry to thread-jack.

H340 for 600$....pretty good price...

IMHO, iRiver is way above iPod, even function wise is much betta.YMMV

idkfa, u work/study in Japan?

Sorry to thread-jack.

H340 only $600 ? which shop selling that price ?