Sign in to follow this  
patt0n

question on difference between Alessandro & GRADO.

Hi,

I read about Alessandro and find that it looks quite similar to GRADO in appearance. Anyone could tell me if they belong to the same company (out of curiousity) ? thanks

They are different companies. Alessandro took Grado's design (they "combined their design capabilities" as they put it) and made some changes, to good effect apparently.

would like to ask, is the Alessandro MS-1 equivalent to Grado's SR-125 and MS-2 equivalent to Grado's SR325 , MS-Pro equivalent to Grado RS-1 ?

did Alessandro came out with one that matches Grado's SR325i ?

Edited by baluku

Yes, I think you are right in the Alessandro-Grado matching, but the MS-Pro's seem to be pretty different from the RS-1 IIRC. The Alessandro equivalent of Grado's SR325i is MS-2i.

Alessandro cans are tweaked to have a more balance sound, mostly for studio recording use, as compare to grado cans which usually have more "high". Thus it make them more "fun" to listen with and is excellent with Rock music. If u are interested in alessandro cans which are not sold locally see my classical thread as i am going to help some bro bring a few pc in.. w00t.gif