Sign in to follow this  
headphone2004

Cool New Panasonic RP-HJE70

Just bought it's younger brother HJE50 today.. biggrin.gif Now burning in.. Can't wait until this new model arrives here! I can't read Japanese, but I saw the date 15April being mentioned in the link headphone2004 posted..

saw it at Jade Gift shop at shaw tower today. costs $200! blink.gif don't know if really worthy of that kind of price or not. blink.gif

$200? That's pretty far into e2c/er-6 territory. I thought these japanese in-ear things were all supposed to be under $100.

$200? That's pretty far into e2c/er-6 territory. I thought these japanese in-ear things were all supposed to be under $100.

the body is made out of aluminium and it is not easy to find, maybe thats why so exp, like the qualia. laugh.gif

$200 is still alrite i guess, cheapest i can find online is about USD$90 + maybe another $12 for shipping ~= $170

Any guinea pigs willing to take up the challenge? tongue.gif

DiGdUb

do they sound good? how do they sound compared to other iem such as shures, etymotics, and ultimate ears?

does the sound justify the price or is it only aesthetics?

How is it? Comments leh? Bass is rich rite? How is the treble? I demoed it at Sitex last year and heard very low amounts of treble. Maybe its a demo set and is very noisy.

I think it can rival entry level IEMs.