Sign in to follow this  
idkfa

TerraTec Aureon Xfire 1723

Anyone tried these yet? Comments please.

From what I read from the website, it's a good 24bit/96KHz toslink out soundcard for less than SGD$50! Gosh. Their pro series seem pretty popular and I thought I should give these little punks a go.

What's interesting about this card is their:

[special designed for headset users! The Aureon Xfire 1723 with a dedicated headset output, enables you to keep the speakers output and headset separately, this to avoid technical sound problems. Unlike other soundcards, the headset output of Aureon Xfire 1723 will offer you a clear and transparent sound environment.]

They claim that this is the 10year annivesary special edition. Have they been ard that long?? Boy, is this not interesting?? biggrin.gif

http://www.terratec.com.tw/eng/product/sou...e1723/index.htm

post-10-1114003936.jpg

Edited by idkfa

TerraTec soundcards are sold in SLS, but not sure about this model

Sure or not? The last shop selling this kind of good stuff closed down many years back... Still remember that I got my Xfire and Eizo LCD there.. They had the 3ware Escalade RAID cards too.. Yummy..

Later my Xfire was replaced with a brand new Sixpack because it was more expensive to ship the card back to Germany for repairs.. LOL.. All this just because one jack had a loose contact.. LOL..

Saw them before at Interactive Media, but haven't been to SLS for eons, so maybe they dun sell anymore tongue.gif

Yea... Interactive Media Solutions closed down many years back...