Sign in to follow this  
Fresno bob

Cmoy soldering

Thanks that however does not show how to conect the interconects. i was looking for a picture of a cmoy's underside with detils of the soldering. the diagram from the listed site you give just tells you where to put what. not what gets solder to what.

Thanks that however does not show how to conect the interconects. i was looking for a picture of a cmoy's underside with detils of the soldering. the diagram from the listed site you give just tells you where to put what. not what gets solder to what.

It is not necessary to see the copper side of the PCB, as long you solder point to point according to the circuit diagram you won't go wrong. Different people got different types of wiring and component layout. So it is pointless to look for the model design. The CMOY is using stereo socket as i/p and o/p, just use the multi-meter to determine which pin is contacting with which part of the stereo plug. From the tip of the stereo plug, L - R - G. When you encounter more doubts, feel free to post your queries here.

Actually, the pictures in Tangent's site shows the boards EXACTLY as they should be soldered. If you want to know what the bottom of the board looks like, just use a mirror to reflect it off the screen. Or use a screen capture and invert the picture, left to right.

But if you mean how the parts should be connected on a different type of project board, then it is a different matter. For that, the readers need to know what type of board you intend to use.