Sign in to follow this  
Ttvetjanu

ER-4P & ER-6i, Where to buy?

I live in Thailand. My father frequently travels to Singapore, and he seems to have quite a bit of spare time. After researching multiple websites and read what feels like 100s of reviews, I've decided to buy either of the ER headphones. I don't trust in online ordering, and I'm afraid that the time it takes to ship them is too long (over 2 weeks laugh.gif ).

To the point.

I've been Googleing (a new word? biggrin.gif ) things like "Singapore ER-6i", but I have not yet really found a specific shop (except the one they provide at the Etymothic website). I would very much appreciate it if someone of you here knew a shop that is reliable and generally has good offers. Also, anyone who has either of these headphones could you please tell me your impressions i.e. was it worth it?

Also, if anyone knows the shop prices that would help a lot.

Thanks. headphone.gif

Edited by Ttvetjanu

You can get the Ety 6i in Singapore from Hung Bros at Sim Lim Square, 3rd floor. Think they are selling for around $250. In another forum, someone mentioned that the Ety 6i was selling in limited quantities at the Apple Center in Peninsular Plaza for around $225.

I don't trust in online ordering, and I'm afraid that the time it takes to ship them is too long (over 2 weeks laugh.gif ).

...Also, anyone who has either of these headphones could you please tell me your impressions i.e. was it worth it?

Idealsound gets them to you within a week.

Use the 'search' function, I believe many have posted impressions on the etys. To cut things short, they are worth it if you can live with the discomfort (for some) and microphonics.

I wouldn't consider it spam, just that I believe you would actually get more out of past threads than if you expect everyone to post the same impressions again on this thread. wink.gif

Edited by Absolute0