Sign in to follow this  
iriz

sharp hp-md33s clone!

hmm.. dun think it will be available during the fest. cos when i went there yesterday, the staff dun even know that there is such a model. unsure.gif

hmm.. dun think it will be available during the fest. cos when i went there yesterday, the staff dun even know that there is such a model.

to be frank, product training there is abit lacking.. cool.gif

hmm.. dun think it will be available during the fest. cos when i went there yesterday, the staff dun even know that there is such a model.

to be frank, product training there is abit lacking.. cool.gif

That is for sure. I was told by a creative staff at the micro zen counter that the micro zen player is compatible with Mac. I asked TWICE and he said "yes". wink.gif

There are people playing with the idea of Macs and Jukeboxes with third party softwares but certainly not for Creative Zen Micros. I was simply astounded when he said that. I guess at the festive sales, they hire part time in bulks. LOL.

Basically they get their own staff from various department to work "part time".

When I told one of the staff that Creative MP3 product have no line out. He said:"Got, headphone out lol..."

Pengz lol.gif

the ep630 will definitely be at the creativex fest! holiday.gif

email from creative:

================================

Hello

Thanks for the feedback.

The EP-630 is slated to be available during the coming Creativex Fest on

May 27-May 29. More information of this event can be found at http://creativex.creative.com

from the website, looks like its a one piece cable.

i really want to know hows the impression vs the sharp

ok. i have got mine from the creativex fest.

it IS the clone of sharp md33. they have the same sound signature.

HOWEVER, the build and finish quality on the ep-630 is not as good as the md33. for example, the stem (where the wire goes in), is made of soft rubber on the ep-630 vs the more plastic and rigid material on the md33. also, the rubber sleeves on the ep630 have noticeble rough edges and is not as smooth as the sony or the sharp rubber sleeves. on some sets, i even noticed that the rubber tips were not joined properly.

the ep630 has a 1 piece Y cable. it does not have the chain-neck style cord (where the right side is longer and goes behind your neck). the wires are thinner than the md33, similar to the er6i cables. the plug is straight, not right-angled. with the lighter Y cord, i do not feel the phones when i'm wearing them. it very comfortable and i do not feel the phone on my ears. smile.gif