Sign in to follow this  
iriz

sharp hp-md33s clone!

What's with the suspense? I would be very surprised if creative were to be able to clone Shure's. Anyhow, aren't there patent issues?

not clone. maybe print creative's name on shure's products. like they do for the audio technica fc7 headphones and the cm5 earbuds. and now the sharp md33. i must say creative do have some pretty good headphones/earphones taste. laugh.gif

those who have tried both the creative and sharp ones hows the build quality between the 2?

as far as Ive read from the posts major difference is sharps got neck-chain, thicker cable, angled plug...

from the looks of this, I would prefer the sharps one since they are more "durable"

is there any price difference bet the 2 and where can i get the sharps and the creatives other than the creative headquarters?

Il be goin down expo tomoro and hopefully would be able to buy a set of either for my friend...

TIA...

the build quality of the md33 is better. the creative one seems to be finished in a hurry. but its not too bad either. i think only creative HQ sells them. the md33 you would have to buy online.

What's with the suspense? I would be very surprised if creative were to be able to clone Shure's. Anyhow, aren't there patent issues?

not clone. maybe print creative's name on shure's products. like they do for the audio technica fc7 headphones and the cm5 earbuds. and now the sharp md33. i must say creative do have some pretty good headphones/earphones taste.

it'll just be a "rebrand" of the shure's like what digidub mentioned. the most possible candidate would the entry level model. nothing's confirmed. just a hearsay. wink.gif

i do agree that creative is starting to some good taste choosing the models for rebranding... tongue.gif

Actually I thought the build of the Sharps are not that solid. The wire's kinda thin and the drivers a little plasticky. If the creatives are the worser of the two, I can imagine how bad it must be. Can the guys who got the sharps from me confirm this?

Actually I thought the build of the Sharps are not that solid. The wire's kinda thin and the drivers a little plasticky. If the creatives are the worser of the two, I can imagine how bad it must be. Can the guys who got the sharps from me confirm this?

the ep-630's sleeves are a bit bad finished. the cuttings are also not as clean. but they are not that bad either. the md33 has better finishing.