Sign in to follow this  
renesis

where to buy at-cm3?

hi guys,

my uncle will be going to sg soon, and does anyone know where to buy the audio technica cm3 earbuds? i checked on the price list and it wasnt there (i thought i saw them a few weeks ago? maybe just dreaming). so anyone can help me? greatly appreciated. also any of u guys heard it b4, need to get a friend to stop using the stock ipod buds, show my friend wat (affordable) audio should sound like.

thanks,

renesis

the ath-cm3 is available in most shops now. look out for the cylindrical-shaped packaging in most earphones section. smile.gif

how much is it? from bluetin it is around 50sgd i think, also has anyone had a listen to them?

how much is it? from bluetin it is around 50sgd i think, also has anyone had a listen to them?

i have only listened to the cm5 before. what i don't like about the cm5 is the long stem. the cm3 also has the long stem. the price in singapore is about $49 i believe.

I found a set on ebay a while back, but nothing since them. I haven't listened with them, but I was told they are weak on the highs. I don't know, just what I heard (??)

Tried the ath-cm3 liaoz, waste time waste money hammer.gif i think its partly becos the earphone doesn't fit in my ears nicely, too big therefore i was listening to all the highs and mids all the time. Anyway, bought mine at Stereo in Causeway point, CD rama at popular bookstore also have, Best Denki also have, shouldn't have a hard time finding them.