jarthel

marvelous looking headphone amp

http://www.sanyue.net/front-news-show.asp?...p?id=958&mtype=

Look at this baby. It's just marvelous.

I have their CD player. Someone posted a link in another forum (harmonicdiscord.com). No one knew about the manufacturer. I gambled with it and it turned out to be a winner. The CD player sounds nice and the built quality is very good. If this is any indication of the headphone amp, then it should be a winner.

Jayel

It certainly has, originally from Head-Fi, nevertheless, since you own the CDP how about telling us a little about it. How does it sound? Pics?

i think it has been posted before

It certainly has, originally from Head-Fi,

head-fi is not cyrophilia. smile.gif and I would assume not all members of this forum are members of head-fi.

Edited by jarthel

nevertheless, since you own the CDP how about telling us a little about it. How does it sound? Pics?

Let me try a get a photo on the weekend. smile.gif

-----------

CD player has 2 optional output. 1 using transistor circuits and the other is using 6DJ8 family for output. Of course I'm using the tube output. It uses the philips CD as most CD players I would assume. The built quality is quite good. I think it weighs around 15Kg. Chassis is thick.

Edited by jarthel

I wonder how much it costs. Probably cheaper in HK as always with the Chinese products.