Sign in to follow this  
DiGdUb

Where to buy Ety ER6 (not ER6i)?

i've looked around sim lim square and most are carrying er6i only (one shop even told me the er6 has been replaced by the er6i rolleyes.gif) . i have the er6i but i like the neck-chain design and the sleeves of the er6 better.

Neck-chain design? What? The er-6 and the 6i have the same cable system. As for where you can buy it, i think hung bros. has it. I just bought the tips for it today.(Tips are different from 6i)

Edited by absolut

Neck-chain design? What? The er-6 and the 6i have the same cable system. As for where you can buy it, i think hung bros. has it. I just bought the tips for it today.(Tips are different from 6i)

thanks! laugh.gif

does hung brothers not display whatever they have in their shops? cos i went there and could not find the er6 the last time. i asked someone in the shop and they said they no longer stock er6. neck-chain as in the right side is longer than the left side. i used to have the er6 last time and the cable is neck-chain style. have they changed it to L and R side are even length now?

went to walk around sim lim and could not find a single shop that carry etymotic. looks like most shops are planning not to carry etymotic anymore and sell mainly shures. what a shame. mad.gif

So ER6 and ER6i is different? Can someone pls tell me what's the different? And where can you buy the etymotic in Singapore? Cheaper in Singapore or online? no.gif

er6i is more efficient and has a tad more bass than er6. the design is also different. hung bros and chun seng at sim lim square used to carry etymotic. i think they have stopped carrying them already. buying higher end earphones and headphones is usually cheaper online than in local shops.