Blues

Songs that send you to nirvana!!

Nice pun RawHit

Ohhh! So many cool oldie tunes! Too bad mine all on LPs!

lol...actually its not far from truth

Nevermind used to be my favourite album at one time. Unfortunately the recordings are not very good mellow.gif

I have got one!

Anybody seen the film 'Highlander' knows what I'm talking about.

Ok! Queens - Who want to live forever from the movie's OST. It triggers many emotions for me, Freddie Mercury's vocals and the full sound of Brian May's guitars and over dubs. Relate it to the movie sleep.gif !

Tanya Chua has us for ROC....heh sleep.gif ....need to look for new love in local music scene...

XRCD 066868-2 "What's Music International" label provides me with the new alternative....guess who is the featured local lady singer - on 13 Chinese songs....about men returning late nite, moonlight in city, color....

Quality of music is good, thanks to XRCD2 technology, feeling strong emotion evolved by her style of singing, she was popluar once sometime back. Imagine my journey to nirvana again wink.gif

tee, u love tanya chua's songs too?

woah!! same here man.

fav of all time is the I'll remember you and perhaps where I belong biggrin.gif

zard - my friend (slam dunk 4th ed)

Rie tanaka - shizukana yoruni (Gundam Seed)

those 2 are my fav.. keep playing them in winamp. Blacknight I notice that you are an anime fan too!! Do you watch G Seed? happy.gif

yeah.. cool the eps 34 freedom gundam is revealed..

I wonder how athrun zala's justice Gundam will keep up though.. both are equipped with neutron jammer.. cool man! unlimited power supply.. no more that stupid power down.. phase shift down laugh.gif

yeap!! listening to two mix - last impression (G wing endless waltz theme)

damn nice!! I prefer gundam wing's song alittle better than G seed.. the two mix's songs rocks!! imo biggrin.gif

I have got one!

Anybody seen the film 'Highlander' knows what I'm talking about.

Ok! Queens - Who want to live forever from the movie's OST. It triggers many emotions for me, Freddie Mercury's vocals and the full sound of Brian May's guitars and over dubs. Relate it to the movie sleep.gif !

matbon013

Yes! Same here! Love the movie/storyline/queen/songs/fightscenes... that's what kinda got me into martial arts kicking.gif

wow fishball

what martial arts are you in?

yeap I do bittorent when downloading some anime biggrin.gif

i like "Gravity" from Wolf's Rain....whenever I listen to it, it just gives me a fuzzy feelin'...........