Sign in to follow this  
david watt

FYI: New Panasonic Earphone RP-HJE50 @S$36.90

Hey ppl!

Just want to draw your attention to this sale at popular Bras Basah from 14 Oct till 23 Oct 2005

Check out:

BrasBasah Popular

I got my set at S$55 from Jade last year and i consider this sale at Popular to be a very good one.

Cheers!

Edited by david watt

thx for the head-up.. real bargain at that price.. maybe will get one to replace my worn out ex-70 tongue.gif

I got mine this evening but i soon realised that this isn't really my cup of tea. Can't really rock out with the small amount of bass that this buds pump out. Anyway, i think i shouldn't complain too much since i got it at that price. tongue.gif

So do they have any other colours beside blue shown on the website? w00t.gif

Edited by Blues

They've got black and silver other than blue, which IMHO is a pretty awful colour. I got myself a black one.

BTW the section that sells all the stuff advertised is situated on the 5th floor so don't turn back home if you see the doors closed on the 2nd and 4th floor. I think the only section in operation is the one that sells stationary and electronics, the ones located on the 2nd and 4th floor (which is where the books are) aren't open yet.

edit: stocks have just arrived again! go grab urs tongue.gif

I going down probably tml

Edited by Blues

Guest antitrust

good deal man!

UPDATE: Both stores have CONFIRMED already ran out of stocks for the earphones as of 2.40pm, Saturday, 22 Oct. i just called to check. lol.

damn it lah sad2.gif

Edited by antitrust

Guest antitrust

btw, if anyone of you has a WHITE one to let go, please email me at xuanbin@gmail.com ! thanks (: