Sign in to follow this  
DiGdUb

Lol. Saiyo earphones.

was at Stereo yesterday and thought i saw some audio technica cm7ti earphones on display. took a close look and realised the brand is Saiyo. the design is totally the same as the cm7ti, but i think the sound quality must be damn horrible. laugh.gif this Saiyo also got copy those ipod earphones design. they copy so many designs, not afraid of bein sued? tongue.gif

The AT look alike Saiyo earphones are for MP3 players only because they come with the neck strap which the user have to hang their device around the chest. And yes, the look alike ratings are 9/10 laugh.gif

Talk about Saiyo... laugh.gif

I bought a Sony D-465 from a local 2nd hand shop *cough*Cash Conve-something*cough*

They went digging for the accessory for about 15mins, I thought wow! a pouch?! Turns out to be a Saiyo buds, I threw them away at that instant...

Not even a stock bud?! tongue.gif

was at Stereo yesterday and thought i saw some audio technica cm7ti earphones on display. took a close look and realised the brand is Saiyo. the design is totally the same as the cm7ti, but i think the sound quality must be damn horrible. laugh.gif this Saiyo also got copy those ipod earphones design. they copy so many designs, not afraid of bein sued? tongue.gif

I don't worry about being sued by apple cos they always forget to patent their products. lol

was at Stereo yesterday and thought i saw some audio technica cm7ti earphones on display. took a close look and realised the brand is Saiyo. the design is totally the same as the cm7ti, but i think the sound quality must be damn horrible. laugh.gif  this Saiyo also got copy those ipod earphones design. they copy so many designs, not afraid of bein sued? tongue.gif

I don't worry about being sued by apple cos they always forget to patent their products. lol

Good one! yeah.gif