Sign in to follow this  
wil

Tannoy Monitors at anything audio?

Hi,

would like to enquire if anyone here knows if Anything Audio carries the System DMT 15 Tannoy studio Monitors?

thanks and happy CNY to all!

I do know that AA carry a few Tannoy Pro monitors but may not be the one U've stipulated. However, you could always pay Albert a visit and ask him for a quote for the model you seek. However the inconvenience is unlike consumer audio, pro audio customers seldom require audition and simply walk in to the respective distributors for quote and purchase.

I've personally a few Tannoy monitors in Peak Fusion and I wasn't impressed given the high price tag. However, I have yet to audition the latest Tannoy Reveal range which comes with Super Tweeters (extension beyond 20KHz). Now this turns me on!

Thx Mackie,

I smsed Albert and he says does carry the monitors, but isnt sure about the model.

I know peak fusion carries the model im looking for; but would personally like to get more choices and perhaps try to arrange for a listen. The model im interested in uses the famed 15" dual concentric drivers that are found in the westminster royal!

At ard 98 db sensitivity ( half-room), it seems like a safe bet to be driven by my Sun 2A3 ( which sadly is waiting for repair ATM...)

Did u listen to the DMT 15s at peak fusion , Mackie? Those babies are ard the price range of 4-5k..

haha......neutralzz...i dont have the space and money for the westministers...those things are crazy! abt 130kg each if i remember correctly...the DMT15s are a very lithe 45 kg! wink.gif

I don't recall having heard the DMT15 at Peak Fusion nor AA. I wonder if they actually have them in the showroom.