Sign in to follow this  
papaya86

regarding a diy cable over at other forums

http://www.stevehoffman.tv/forums/showthre...076#post1563076

you guys might want to check this cable maker out and the products he offer. I got a pair of his latest rca interconnects (u6.) and i am totally blown away by it. Comparing it to a sub 100 dollars tara labs that i previously owned, it totally kills it sonically (As promised by him personally "my cables will kill the tara labs"). the cymbals sound extremely life like and everything sounds very musical. Some people in that forum compares it to 5000 dollar cables and other high end cables and it still emerged a strong contender, and in some cases, a clear winner. the cables are pretty affordable, 160usd for a 2m pair, if you would compare the price to the crazy high end ones out in the market that goes for thousands and tens of thousands. I dare not comment about it being a "giant killer" as i have not yet heard of cables that are priced crazily out in the market now, but all i can say is my ears like what its hearing. if you guys are interested, just register an account and pm him. And remember to choose registered postage if you're getting any cables from him.