Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

ATH-CK7 in stock today!

Good for u stereo, meaning this forum is a useful tool for dealer like you to advertise and market your place of retail and products. I wonder what the other dealers are doing, kuning dry.gif ?!Maybe should throw a party for your faithful forumers to thank them for their support holiday.gif Your on-line "update" is cute...."15 sets left...

Wah, even that last piece kena sold out already? That was fast smile.gif

We should be the ones thanking you for bringing it in for that price. Kudos! headphone.gif

Hate to spoil the party but Stereo isn't the only place to get a good price. I got it at just as good price in SLS but the seller asked me not to broadcast it for whatever reasons. I don't know why.

Nothing against Stereo, appreciate their kindness but just want to inform our fellow sgheadphoners of the alternative places to buy.

Hung Bros have lahz, and for good price too, I think most of us here know that smile.gif

But for people like me who live in the north, and Stereo Electronics being only a stone's throw away from my home, I got it from Stereo considering I can save on transport fees. Quite sure other people living near the north also thing the same way.

But for people who live down near the town areas or for people who have easier access to SLS, Hung Bros is the way to go smile.gif

Whatever it is, just enjoy the CK7, its the most important thing headphone.gif

agree to heady's comments, most dealers do not like to publicise their special price unless it is exclusive to them only, because they are operating in a very competitive environment. They don't want to be seen slashing price in front of their supplier and competitors, and if they choose to do so, must be stealthy, i guess to protect the trade as a whole.True, as consumer, one should explore more outlets to maximise your money.

Aron: the shop is not out of the way, I chose to buy the SR325i and an ER6 (just last friday) because it's so near my house, it sure has its advantage of being around housing estates and MRT station.

I appreciate the fact that stereo is open and honest with its prices even in this competitive market, save me the trouble to call or drop by some shops to know how much they charge, whether stocks are available or any latest news, although they don't usually offer discounts after they set a price but that's so much better than needing to know the owner or bargin like hell at certain shops. rolleyes.gif