Sign in to follow this  
wil

Shure E2C soft flex sleeve?

hey all,

does anyone know where i can find Soft flex sleeves for a Shure E2c in Singapore?

Also, does anyone know if there is such a thing as ULTRA soft flex sleeves? f yes, where can i get it?

As seen here

thanks all!!!

Actually there is only Flex sleeves and ultra-soft flex sleeves, the flex sleeves are clear translucent and the ultra-soft flex are black or greyish black. I sell them, hung bros, since AA sells shures too, they might have them too.

Actually there is only Flex sleeves and ultra-soft flex sleeves, the flex sleeves are clear translucent and the ultra-soft flex are black or greyish black. I sell them, hung bros, since AA sells shures too, they might have them too.

you sell both the soft and ultra soft? you have idea if they will fit the tube openings on the ck7?

you sell both the soft and ultra soft? you have idea if they will fit the tube openings on the ck7?

I did a trade for a pair of E2 soft flex. Will receive them soon. Let you know again. headphone.gif

Stereo, no need CK7. HJE50, EX71 etc same size too.

Edited by afbug

so i can use shure's sleeves for my ck7? do they just fit? how abt etymotic's flanges?

etymotic cannot. i tried the er6i flanges, the flange diameter is too small for the ck7. shure e2c has a wider tube, so might fit.

i bought the shure e2c sleeves from stereo electronics today. i got the small size. the fit is a bit tight, but once slipped on, it is very secure. compared to the original sleeves, the sound on the new sleeves is a bit more muffled, maybe due to the narrower opening, but provides more isolation and bass on the ck7.

So no good? 'The fit' means fitting of your ear or the fitting of the tip and CK7 sound tube?

Wah so fast haha. I haven receive my tip yet.

^^

Oh, so just now you bought the E2 sleeves for the CK7 arz? They actually fit? This is surprising laugh.gif

So no good? 'The fit' means fitting of your ear or the fitting of the tip and CK7 sound tube?

Wah so fast haha. I haven receive my tip yet.

the fitting means the sleeve to the sound tube. smile.gif in fact, the fit is so snug i had to use some effort to pull it off. biggrin.gif

^^

Oh, so just now you bought the E2 sleeves for the CK7 arz? They actually fit? This is surprising laugh.gif

yea, they fit quite well, need to use a bit of force to push in, but once in, they stay tightly on the sound tube. laugh.gif