Sign in to follow this  
kehyi

new KSC 75

Hi every1,

i've been reading this forum for some time, looking for advice. my ex71 died on me (jerked it out of my ears once too often i guess...) and i've been looking for a replacement.

Just bought a KSC 75 today. quite pleased with it. trying hard to keep my hands off it in order to let it run-in properly smile.gif

one thing puzzles me though, how do you get it to sit nicely on the ear? it seems to sit rather high ... and is it s'pose to pinch my upper earlobe...?

btw, Koss packaging is quite terrible... the front of the box does not even have the model number mellow.gif

oh yah, i also bought a MX500 for my wife... they're both made in China...

anywayz, just rambling abit... excited about my near earphones headphone.gif

kehyi

For your right ear, use your right hand to grip the KSC75, (Grip the koss logo part) then use your left hand, go over your back (Front also can) to the right ear, grip your upper earlope and pull them upwards and outwards. At the same time, use your right hand to position them in place. Idea is to position them closer to the front of your ears. Repeat for the other side! Mine sit on my ears tightly. I can shake my head without it shifting.

Also, bend the ear clips so it can hold the driver in place. It have to cover your earhole fully. You will lose bass if your earhole is exposed.