Sign in to follow this  
BigHeadDog

Dilemma in choose in-ear...

Recently my er6i has died on me and I like it beri muchy...So can anyone suggest to me one that is as good as er6i and it within $100 to $200 and most important must be in-ear. Thanks!!! biggrin.gif

The ER6i can be had for $179 if you scout the net.

Rather than stick to the old ones, why not climb up the ladder? There's the Shure e4, UE SuperFi 5 Pro or the Etymotic ER4p/s that you can consider. Just for out a bit more cash lahz =)

Try the UM1. headphone.gif

You could try the UM1, I have tried both and the ER6i is only slightly more detailed compared to the UM1 with the comply tips, plus the wire of the UM1 is braided, so it should be more durable.

You could try the UM1, I have tried both and the ER6i is only slightly more detailed compared to the UM1 with the comply tips, plus the wire of the UM1 is braided, so it should be more durable.

i am stuck between um1 and um2 lol...

What happened to your ER6i?

my er6i wire loose then can only hear one side of the earphone lol... biggrin.gif

Got warranty? Ety's customer service is excellent. Send them an email regarding your problem and see how.

my er6i wire loose then can only hear one side of the earphone lol... biggrin.gif

Got warranty? Ety's customer service is excellent. Send them an email regarding your problem and see how.

it has been 1 year plus liao no waranty. had emailed to customer service and the process is quite cumblesome to send over.

it has been 1 year plus liao no waranty. had emailed to customer service and the process is quite cumblesome to send over.

Whats the charges? I mean, if its free or charges are low, why not? But its the waiting time thats long. But i dunno bout Ety's process thou.

I send my Westones before. I send normal registered mail, took quite a while to arrive there. For returns they send by express, only a few days arrive SG.