laihuattan

Create a 0.5m earphone cable (3.5mm)

Anyone got the experience in create a 0.5mm earphone cable? Need it to shrten my earphone as I find the 0.5m + 1m combination too long for those who used mp3 players on het jeans front pocket.

What earphones are you using?

Not all of them can be dismantled to replace the cable. In some instance, you might wish to cut the original and re-terminate it.

I reckon you're using in-canal earbuds like the Sony EX-51/ 71's.

No I want to buy/make a new 0.5m extension (0.5m + 0.5) instead of the original 0.5m + 1m in most earphone packages. Only Philips have 60cm + 60cm cord design which I saw today.

Find that 1.5m is really long when not carrying a bag. So that I can interchange diff. length.

I see.. In that case, you should be able to get simple and cheap 0.5m extension cords at places like Sembawang Music or Music Junction.

I won't have time till May to take up any diy jobs.

Thanks smile.gif look at many shop but can't find.

Most places would not stock such a short extension cord. However, I've seen them being sold at Tampines Mall MJ. You've got to look at the section that sells earbuds, replacement foam covers etc..

check out best denki ngee ann city, they carry them at 9.90

Best Denki carried those extension in 1m length. I am looking for 0.5m or 0.6m length extension cable.