Sign in to follow this  
Stereo_Electronics

Audio Technica ATH-AD2000

Razer, one question to ask. How does it compare to the SA5k?

Its got great highs like the SA5000 but not to the point of being a tad to harsh to the ears. Vocals are smooth and lush and there is a tinge of warmth that's pretty much absent in the SA5000. Details are superb and the greaatest things about these cans are the Spaciousness and Airyness that's pretty much refreshing.

The bass has more impact and and almost as tight as that of the SA5000 and it also goes down pretty deep. IMO, its a HD650 killer provided that the slightly laid back sound is not your cup of tea. For me, its one of the best and favourite cans in my miny collection. You could go down to stereo or come over to my place for an audition anytime!

razer, like tt u can sell me ur sa5k already. tongue.gif

Dream on whistling.gifppth.gifppth.gif Hehehe. Btw, are we supposed to chat in the Classified section?

new MODs are kind ppl i think..   wink.gif

Off track - the Mod team remains the same, so try not to kid yourself. wink.gif

Unnecessary chit chat has been expunged.

However, if any FYI thread were to garner constructive feedback and opinions, we will shift it back to the appropriate section. In the meantime, please refrain from posting unrelated and unnecessary chatters in WTB/WTS ads. However, we will allow related discussion on FYI threads.

Edited by Mackie

Stocks for the long awaited ATH-AD2000 has arrived, retails for $809.

user posted image

809 is SGD or USD?

it seems the price is very good if it is SGD.