Sign in to follow this  
chow

New to headphones

thanks any comments on whelter the consumer or professional series are better?

not sure shall i get the 32 ohms, 80ohms or 250s, what cdp and amps conplements the setup?

Singapore dun have the 32 & 80ohms version.

Only the standard 250ohms.

Audition all the Beyer models at Anything Audio as they have a professional headphone amp with multiple outputs from a single source to give you a reference point. You wanna hear the characteristics of the cans and not a system ie. different cans driven by the same source and amp.

Second to that, Albert is a very nice nice guy. You can audit most if not all the beyers there. biggrin.gif

anyone 'darth beyer' their headphones? what it mean? i see lots of ppl talking in headfi

http://www.headphile.com/page8.html

Check them out. headphone.gif

thanks any comments on whelter the consumer or professional series are better?

not sure shall i get the 32 ohms, 80ohms or 250s, what cdp and amps conplements the setup?

Singapore dun have the 32 & 80ohms version.

Only the standard 250ohms.

whats the different btw the different ohms????

how come sg only got 250 ohms?

whats the different btw the different ohms????

how come sg only got 250 ohms?

Lower ohm HPs can easily be driven by those portables eg.ipod/mp3 players/cdp etc alone.

If with headphone amp, its an improvement.

The 250ohm is a standard consumer product worldwide. Only the '06 version it comes in 3 flavour 32ohm/250ohm/600ohm. But Spore only bring in the standard consumer 250ohm.

I did tried the '05 DT770/250 from AA. Its as good & it does live up to its name "holy bass".

Though don't have a chance to try the DT770/80(not available once again) in Spore which is suppose to be better than DT770/250 bass wise.

Edited by Qsilver