Sign in to follow this  
afbug

Aquired!: Shure clear & grey flex tips for E1/3/5

I got mine already. Thanks for looking!

Edited by afbug

Small sized arz? I can spare mine I guess, unused since the M sized ones can't even be used on my ears.

You got no use for them? If you want to sell, let me know the price here or PM me. Thanks. headphone.gif I'm looking for either grey or clear flex or both types.

BTW, M size also dun fit you?

The M size fits me, but being spoiled by the normal sleeves and such, I don't particularly find it comfortable. But you want the S sizes or the M sizes? I'm thinking of releasing them for about $4 or $5 a pair. If you want the M Clear sleeve, I'll go clean it up first because I tried using it once. Got 2 pairs of soft flexes, only used the default one, the other one left un touched smile.gif

Oh no no i suggest you keep the M for yourself cos its the most commonly used size and if you want to upgrade it in future, you still have them to sell your E4 as a package.

I'm only interested in the S sizes. Clear or Grey also can. Which one you releasing? The Grey ones are more expensive, so i will pay you more, $8. $5 for the clear flex sounds good. If you're selling the clear flex only, its fine too. headphone.gif

I'll sell both =)

$8 for the grey ones? That sounds too much to ask o.O

Hmm, I guess settleable for $6 for the greys and $4 for the clear sleeves, which make the tally $10, easily accounted for smile.gif

Ok that will be fine. headphone.gif I'll take both then. How you want to deal? Fund transfer and mail to me or meet up?

Ok. This Sunday i should be free after lunch. 3-4 plus. You can?

afbug & zephyron, please carry out your discussions concerning the sale via PM. The above posts will be deleted.

Oh sorry N@Z. Please dun delete till zep reads them. I'll PM him.