aaron-xp

Review of headphones

Never tried the ER6i before, nor any ER IEMs to be exact. Can't find them, but a few posts in certain threads have been promoting the UM1 as the best sub $200 IEM. The ER6i is slightly more than $200 though. tongue.gif

Guys, i have to take back my comments on the Cresyn 630.

I have missed out 1 final tweak .... that is to invert the earphone when inserting them into my ears., ie the rod will point up.

I think 1 of the problems with my ears and EP630 is the black cavity of the can.

Anyway, I heard the true characteristics of the cans now.

No distortion whatsoever, from mid to high .... hollow sound is from improper insertion of teh can in my ears.

However, i still can get the mid right, in my ears, guess my ears dont match the cans lor.

If I push them hard in, I get the mid sound I like, but it is really painful for > 1 min.

SO, for S$42, teh Cresyn is unbeatable.

However, I recommend a reserved recommendation for this can.

YOU MUST AUDITION BEFORE YOU BUY

If it suits your ear fitting, you are in luck.

If not, when there is always the SENN CX300.

Yes, the SENN CX300 beats all of the phones I listened flat out .... really powerful sounding and crystal clear throughout the whole range.

Yes, the SENN CX300 beats all of the phones I listened flat out .... really powerful sounding and crystal clear throughout the whole range.

Oh, isn't it supposed to be really expensive when compared with the E2 and UM1?

Little difference as compared to the Creative EP630 as well. Both their sound signature is largely the same, but the Ep630's highs are more resolving as compared to the CX300.

Little difference as compared to the Creative EP630 as well. Both their sound signature is largely the same, but the Ep630's highs are more resolving as compared to the CX300.

Same as the MD33 by Sharp, right?

Well, the EP630 is supposed to be Creative's "version" of the MD33. Supposed to have been a rebranded version.