Sign in to follow this  
Gahman

My Er-6 Custom earmolds!!!

WOW! I just called Etymotics and guess what?! The design is called counter sunk. And Westone does them! Westone molds have a 90 day waranty. So after talking to Wilson at 12 midnight just now. He offered to meet me in 15 mins to pick up my old impressions and to molds because he's shipping some stuff to Westone at 5 in the morning! Isn't that great service!!! Thank you Wilson! You're like a Godsend angel! THANK YOU!!!!

Wow! Such service! Wilson is very busy tonite! lol. Amazing. yes.gif

But i expect Westone to fix any problem regarding the earmolds. They do pretty much everything, even earmolds for your ibuds! If your fit is not very good, let them know too. By placing the driver further, you will lose bass and gain brightness. It will be too bright. I tried using normal tips on ER6i and ER4 so i guess it will be similar for customs too. For me, etys have to insert as deep as possible/designed.

WOW! I just called Etymotics and guess what?! The design is called counter sunk. And Westone does them! Westone molds have a 90 day waranty. So after talking to Wilson at 12 midnight just now. He offered to meet me in 15 mins to pick up my old impressions and to molds because he's shipping some stuff to Westone at 5 in the morning! Isn't that great service!!! Thank you Wilson! You're like a Godsend angel! THANK YOU!!!!

So you have to pay for the new mould? geez... 5am in the morning? Doesn't Wilson sleeps? blink.gif