Sign in to follow this  
foxylady

where to buy grado headphone case

Digging up old threads, realised there was a power buy for this. Wondering if anyone knows if this is available in Singapore itself. Or where online I could get this. Thanks in advance.

I doubt you can get one now. For transporting, an A4 folder case with some foam cut-outs works like a charm. *may not fit over-sized headphones like the HP-1000 or GS-1's.

Maybe you will like to conduct another group buy? tongue.gif

http://www.hifi.com.tw/adm_product/ad_prod...ranuniq=58#1181

It might not store the wooden grados as its not thick enough. Will compress the bowl pads. Unless you use flats or 414s. Its fine for SR325 and below.

Hi Afbug,

My Chinese not too good, is that the original link for the first group buy? In any case its quite a light item so shipping shldn't cost too much right?

Hi Afbug,

My Chinese not too good, is that the original link for the first group buy? In any case its quite a light item so shipping shldn't cost too much right?

Yup i guess its the original link for the 1st group buy. Unfortunately, my chinese is not too good as well. I ordered my MS1 from them (Before Jaben stocks them) thru the help of another member here. tongue.gif lol.

Might be digressing here a little bit, but also looking for a bag or case of some sorts for my HD600s. So far seen only the Headroom one, which at 40 USD is a bit too hard core for me. Anyone got a suggestion?

Daiso at IMM (opp Jurong East mrt) sells lots of neat looking plastic boxes with various sizes. Add in some bubble wrap as cushion and walla, cheap and serves the purpose.

but don't leave your cans inside with the lid

Not too worry, the lids of these boxes do not provide a good seal at all. In fact there're gaps good enough to keep the dust away and ventilate the item within.

woohoo. got my SR225s a new case yesterday thanks to Haxyer. However this is quite a tight fit for my MS2i, think I'll have to check out Daiso for some other alternative.

http://www.goodcans.com/ListeningStation/

They got some nice soft cases. But i dunno if they accept international orders. I maybe interested in 1.

Used this when I brought the CANs to camp(SR80 not this 325i's)

Got these at Popular for less than 5 bucks. My friends thought it costs a lot more. wink.gif

The case:

user posted image

Inside (Used the original foam in the'pizza' box and for the surrounding, just normal sponge that I had from buying PC hardware:

user posted image

but don't leave your cans inside with the lid

Not too worry, the lids of these boxes do not provide a good seal at all. In fact there're gaps good enough to keep the dust away and ventilate the item within.

this is the first ime that i heard that NOT getting a good seal is a GOOD thing ... laugh.gif

Unless you can control the amount of humidity in the box, an excessively dry box will cause rubber and foam parts to disintegrate. Same principle applies for camera dry box. Conversely, too much humidity will cause fungus growth.