Sign in to follow this  
keith55

Minidisc recorder

There was this guy selling on eBay Singapore. He's had a few RH10 in black that's good for recording. I've bought one from him at $200 when he listed for $230~280 so do bargain with him abit since very very very few Singaporeans buy MDs nowadays.

RH10 can be connected to PC easily but you need to install the latest Sonic Stage version 3.4 to enjoy most of the benefits.

Edit : This shouldn't be in the classified section.

Edited by Northern Oak

actually, i really really like the MD format.. i feel it gives better SQ as opposed to MP3s.. especially if you do an optical recording..

I wish more people would look into this as an alternative to MP3

There was this guy selling on eBay Singapore. He's had a few RH10 in black that's good for recording. I've bought one from him at $200 when he listed for $230~280 so do bargain with him abit since very very very few Singaporeans buy MDs nowadays.

RH10 can be connected to PC easily but you need to install the latest Sonic Stage version 3.4 to enjoy most of the benefits.

Thanks dude. I will check him out.

cant find him leh..tink he no longer selling

Actually ordering from pricejapan would be a good alternative. Prices of MDs in Japan are dropping and so it's cheaper than before. Best of all, you just need to make payment at our local Citibank to complete the transaction.

what's ur budget for the md recorder? think the new ones are quite expensive though + range available in s'pore is quite limited.

i m nt sure abt the price leh..dun realli have a budget on mind at the moment